Poem No 2.

Thou art the ambit of Reason
Oh Ganja Savai Kadir Meera!
Blessing like falling leaves in changing season
Our chief Kadir Meera!

Oh Pure Light of Nagore!
Shining on its Fame Scroll
From Prince Hassan Khuddus of Mahnik Kappore

A Lighthouse from Nagore Wall

Whosoever believe in thee
Blessed will be
Running to thy doorway standing still
Hidden burden to thee I spill
True believers blessed and free


With hope to receive, I retreat
A solace for my teething grief
Whosoever believe in thee
Blessed will be
True believers blessed and free

My hands are barren
Only tears from heart saddened
Calling upon thee with earnest and honesty
That thou may arrive with certainty

Am I not thy offspring?
Have thy not heard my prayer,
Art thou not my King?
In the name of Rasul Oh Mayor?

Will not thou raise thy spiritual Hands
And appeal to Allah for my sake
If not for thee no light of strand
Divert a river to the empty lake

Thy child Dada Usuf Wali
Sultan Bebi Amma the holy
A boat twin oar
Oh King Hameed!
Make our vows speedily soar
And make it complete!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you worship God or something or someone?

Worry Overpowered The People Of Manickapoor

How Shahul Hameed Destroyed The Bandit